NEWBIE Question:DDL file

From: <slbarnes_at_fit.edu>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 05:21:29 GMT

I've been able to create a text file that I can load into SQL+ and create "1" table after I use "run" from the menu for the statements loaded . I need to create a file that creates multiple tables. How do I do this?????? I get errors when I have create table and the related info. .in the file for the second time when I'm trying to create the second table. Is there a special syntax I need to follow?

Thanks for any help
SB Received on Sat Apr 01 2000 - 23:21:29 CST