Import/export help

From: Richard Cuello <rc370_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:30:34 -0500

Hi

      I was looking at the import/export documentation and figuring out how I should approach an import and export. In order to import a database: do I have to first export the database currently installed into a .dmp file? Then use that .dmp file for the import.

      I was looking at this and was confused at first. I have all these individual files .sql, .tab, .vw, .seq, etc.. If I didn't do an export in the beginning with a .dat file could I do an import of each file individually?

Thanks
RC Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 10:30:34 CST