Dynamic stored procedure

From: Mike Thys <Mike_at_cybernet.be>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:27:45 +0200

I try to create a dynamic stored procedure to do aan insert on a table..

The parameter i need to have is the table name.

thus my sql syntax look like "INSERT INTO " || MyTableName || " ( ID ) values ( " || mySequenceID || " ) ";

I suppose that a should use the DBMS_SQL objet...

but what is the syntax

???

Mike Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 08:27:45 CST