storing unicode data in Oracle

From: <utkarsh_s1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:19:04 GMT

Hi
Could any one you tell me about how to store Unicode data in personal Orcale8 I wish to write a sample application in VB by which I can store and retrieve unicode data in Personal Oracle 8 so that I can display the data in any language I wish to. I am using RDO connection for accessing. thanks in advance
utkarsh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 02:19:04 CST