Re: MS Access ODBC-linked tables from Oracle corrupt data in LONGs

From: Harvey <youdecide_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:46:24 +1000

Does the linked table have a primary key defined on it at the Oracle level? If so, when you create the link, does it ask you to specify a unique identifier for the table (for updating/inserting records etc)? It shouldn't, as this should be derived from the primary key. Try deleting the linked table from Access and re-linking again.