Help needed: Microsoft ODBC Driver

From: J Gao <jie.gao_at_tequilasoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:34:45 -0500

I am useing Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle. It worked fine. But when I install Oracle Enterprise manager for client, I cold not connect to the database. Following is the error message: The connection failed because of an error in iniatializing provider.... TNS could not resolve service name. Please help Received on Thu Mar 30 2000 - 10:34:45 CST