Re: export

From: <rspeaker_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:23:23 GMT

Hi,

the CATEXP.SQL script creates the IMP_FULL_DATABASE and EXP_FULL_DATABASE roles, and other internal views required for use by the import and export utilities. It should only need to be run once, but it should be run by the SYS user or connected as INTERNAL.

HTH,
Roy

In article <38e36543.24522811_at_news.btx.dtag.de>, him_lommel_at_t-online.de (Andreas Lommel) wrote:
> Hi. I read in the documentation that there musīt be run CATEXPO.SQL
> before performing the export.
> Q1: Is this really important ? Why ?
> Q2: Must this skript be run before every export ? I want to export my
> datadase every night for restoring tables.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 30 2000 - 09:23:23 CST