No Data Read Exception

From: <gagan_kanwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 00:30:16 GMT

Hello,

When I run the same query using JDBC I get this error message. However the same query and username/password works OK in SQLPlus. Does anyone know what causes this and how it can be fixed.

Thanks.

java.sql.SQLException: No data read: wasNullValue at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:483) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.wasNullValue (OracleStatement.java: 1714)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSet.wasNull(OracleResultSet.java:211) at dbTest.main(dbTest.java, Compiled Code)