Static Tables

From: Brandon Duncan <bduncan_at_pietechnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:38:49 -0500

To any ORACLE Experts:
I have a new set of static tables I need to send to various people. I beleave my method is sound,
but I'd like someone else's opinion before I implement it.

  1. Run PL/SQL statments to Drop Tables(and any associated objects) I'm replacing. "Drop Table X Cascade Constraints" This will remove the Table X, its indexes, triggers, grants, etc. correct?
  2. Send a .dmp file with the Tables and their associated objects (Triggers, Indexes, ect.)

Does this sound correct? Am I missing anything?

Thanks,

Brandon Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 15:38:49 CST