Trigger question

From: Svein Fossdal <sveifo_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:51:49 +0200

Hello

Does anybody know if it takes special priveliges to create a trigger on a table in another shema than the current?

I have a trigger that compiles fine as long as it is created upon an action towards a table in the current shema.

Creating the very same trigger as another user ("...ON shema.table ...") , however, will only compile with errors.

I have "create trigger" privelege for all users.

Any ideas? Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 11:51:49 CST