Re: Oracle 8.1.6 for Windows 2000?

From: Carsten Kristensen <Carsten.Kristensen_at_bitsoft.no>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:50:52 +0200

I looked and could only find the EE version of 8.1.6. Today the local Oracle office tells me that the SE version is to be released on Friday (the 31st). Does anyone know if it's possible to download it from somewhere else - even if it isn't published on Technet yet? I guess the package must be ready.