Re: Cannot Import, but no error given

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:08:06 +0100

I'm reading this as you had Orace 7 installed, and have performed a new installation of Oracle 8 into a different oracle home. Is this correct? If so can you remove Oracle7 or is it still required? Removing it will simplify your life consiiderably. Which version of Oracle was used to create the export file 7 or 8? This affects how you would go about the import.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA