Tracing of the number of open cursor

From: Ngew Seng Heng <shngew_at_ipacs.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:08:37 +0800

Hi,

    By using the sql script below :

    select count(*) from sys.v_$open_cursor where sid = 47

    I will know the number of cursor open for sid=47, but i realise that this view is always remain the high value, it does not refreshing the current no. of open cursor in the view.

    Is that the way for me to know when i running the application (i.e.customer master file maintenance ), i know the no. of open cursor is 40, if i run another program (i.e. vendor master file maintenance), the view should refresh the latest state of the cursor opened?

    Hope somebody can advise me,
    Thanks!! :)

Seng Heng Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 22:08:37 CST