Can't update Oracle VarChar2000 with Access Memo field. :-(

From: Brad Melendy <brad_at_techkno.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:41:03 -0800

I am trying to pump data from an MS Access database to an Oracle 8 database using linked tables in MS Access to the Oracle database via ODBC. The problem is that there are some memo fields in MS Access and no matter what I set the corresponding fields on the Oracle side to, they fail to allow my append queries to run. If I avoid appending the memo fields, everything works great.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can work around this? Thanks very much in advance.

....Brad Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 13:41:03 CST