question: inserting data from access into Oracle

From: <kshave_at_health.gov.mb.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:59:35 GMT

  I am using access to insert records into an Oracle 7.3 database. I have no problems performing the insert until I decide I want to use a specific rollback segment. The normal sql for this is

SET TRANSACTION USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT <rollback#>;

  I tried adding this statement into the access insert query, but it failed to run. Does anybody know how I can accomplish this
--
-Keith

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 07:59:35 CST