Double Byte Character inserting using C in Oracle

From: S.Thanikasalam <thanikas_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:27:47 -0800

Hi,

    I am currently doing some work on a financial application. My problem start when I have a customer who would like to insert double byte character into the database.

    I have got no idea on this issue. I tried oracle TechNet to find information on how to insert it using SQL statement but not successful. Can anyone guide me. I am using Oracle OCI call in my program and it is written in C for AIX Platform

Best Regards,
S.Thanika Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 07:27:47 CST