Forms5.0 and reports 3.0

From: Yu Jie <dds006_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:44:15 +0800

Hi all

I am using Forms 5.0 and reports 3.0 to develop an application. The forms5.0 and reports 3.0 was installed by installer 3.3.1.1.0C to win95 4.00.950 B. The application often show error "The program performs an illegal operation and will be shut down" for F50run32.exe after I compiled the forms and generate the FMX file. What's the problem comes from? Even after I reinstall the forms the problem still exist.

Another problem is the report parameter form come out very slow. Actually the application report was designed by reports2.5. It's very fast when it run in reports2.5. I just recomplie the report under reports3.0 without any change. But its parameter form comes out very slow when it run in reports 3.0. What's the problem? Do I need modify something when I upgrade the reports from 2.5 to 3.0?

Any idea?

Thanks Received on Mon Mar 27 2000 - 21:44:15 CST