Pro*C/C++ and VC++6

From: AM <a.metzger_at_anti-spam.nmg.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:40:53 +0200

Hi,

I have a project under Visual C++ 6. In this project, there is 2 files *.pc. I use "sqlca.h" and "oraca.h".
When I compile and generate *.cpp, all is OK, but when I want to execute my program, there are linker errors :

Linking...
Query.obj : error LNK2005: "struct oraca oraca" (?oraca@@3U0_at_A) already defined in OracleConnexion.obj
Query.obj : error LNK2005: "struct sqlca sqlca" (?sqlca@@3U0_at_A) already defined in OracleConnexion.obj

Has someone an idea ?

Ps : I have already made a file .h which is like this

#ifndef MyIncludeH
#define MyIncludeH

// Include the SQL Communications Area
// You can use #include or EXEC SQL INCLUDE
#include <sqlca.h>

// Include the ORACLE communication Area
#include <oraca.h>"

#endif

And I include myinclude.h, but this doesn't work, too ...

--
Please answer to : a.metzger_at_nmg.fr Received on Mon Mar 27 2000 - 08:40:53 CST