Re: Help make me rich !!!

From: Sukhesh Nair <nair_sukhesh_at_jpmorgan.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:49:59 +0800

Hi,

I can give you $10 ... but you will have to pick it up from my bank personally since I may not be available for correspondence. Just visit any bank near your place and ask the teller for $10 on my behalf. He should give you ... but don't forget to keep a GUN handy .. in case he doesn't ... fire him !!!

Sukhesh