Re: Pl/SQL Line numbers

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:32:00 +0100

You can use dbms_utility.format_call_stack and/or dbms_utility.format_error_stack in a dbms_output.put_line call. Warning: this will print the line number where the exception was raised (if you are raising your own exceptions of course), it will not print the line number where the error occured. AFAIK that can be done by the built-in exception handler only.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA