Re: Oracle Certification - Interactive Courseware

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:40:01 +0800

Don wrote:

> Has anyne any experience of the Oracle Interactive Courseware on CD?
>
> I'm thinking of getting it to help me towards certification. But it's
> expensive and I want to make sure it's going to be worth it.

If its DBA certification you're after, you'd be better off buying one of the certification books. They are typically huge, contains hundreds of typos, but as long as you can learn most of the stuff parrot fashion you'll be home and hosed...

HTH
--

Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk

We are born naked, wet and hungry...then things get worse Received on Fri Mar 24 2000 - 04:40:01 CST