dropping a table not in your tablespace

From: simon cunningham <cs694_at_gre.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:38:01 +0000

Hi people
I am using the dbms_repair package and have created the table admin_tables.
I have created this table under the sys user but it is not in the system tablespace.

Now is it better to create this table in the system tablespace? Also I want to drop this table from the non system tablespace as the user sys so how do I drop a table that is not in the users tablespace. So user sys works out of system tablespace, but I have created this table under sys in say 'CS4' tablespace. What is the command to do this.

Thanks Received on Fri Mar 24 2000 - 04:38:01 CST