Oracle 8i / OID

From: jiles morot <jilesmorotNOjiSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:32:14 -0800

Is there any difference between 8i and the Oracle Internet Directory one of my engineers just emailed me about? Aren't they the same thing? As I understand it, OID is the LDAP-enabled version.

Sorry for the ignorance, but I've been doing Netscape LDAP solidly for the last year, and prior to that it's been all Informix.