ORA-12571 Error using Oracle Net8 on WinNT

From: MAngelova <angelova.mariana_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:09:46 +0100

Hi,
I've installed OracleNet8 client - 8.0.5 on WindowsNT station SP6 but when I tried to connect to the Oracle8.05 Server I've got constantly ORA-12571 error.
At the same time I could successfully connect from this maschine to the same server using SQL*Net Oracle services. The rest of the workstations didn't experience any problem to connect to the same server by Net8 services.
The only difference between the systems I've noticed is that on the problem machine I've found JDK1.2.1 installed before.

Thanks for any idea !

Mariana
angelova.mariana_at_usa.net Received on Thu Mar 23 2000 - 01:09:46 CST