New Freeware debugging tool : PipeWatcher

From: Christian Kaas <c.kaas_at_odn.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:33:09 +0100

Hello,

i just wanted to inform the web community that i made a tool available on my website which helps in debugging. With PipeWatcher you can write synchronized messages to a db pipe and read them in a very nice gui.
see for yourself at: http://www.users.odn.de/~ckaas/pipewtch.html

Greetings

Christian Kaas, c.kaas_at_odn.de