Re: ODBC with Oracle8

From: Yatman <yatman_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 02:21:58 GMT

For Oracle ODBC 8.0.5, you need to use Oracle 8.0.5 client patch 8.0.5.2.4 with ODBC patch 8.0.5.7 or 8.0.5.8. For ODBC 8.0.5.7, it is for ODBC administrator 3.50 or below. For 8.0.5.8, it is for ODBC administrator 3.51 or above.

You will find that the file size of 8.0.5.8 is must smaller than 8.0.5.7. It is because ODBC8.0.5.8 it use all Windows DLL files and 8.0.5.7 has it own Windows DLL files.

"Valera" <valera_at_innocent.com> wrote in message news:OxyVDCmk$GA.217_at_cppssbbsa05...
> Hi!
> May be this description from help will answer your question:
> The following functions in the Oracle7 32-bit ODBC driver do not meet the
> specifications in the Microsoft ODBC SDK Programmer's Reference:
>
> SQLMoreResults - Because Oracle7 does not support multiple result sets,
> more results are never available. It will always return
SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND.