Ampersand problem in SQL*plus

From: Zaid <zaid_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:50:39 -0600

I'm having a problem using an ampersand ("&") in a named procedure. SQL Plus keeps asking me for a value before compiling the procedure. I tried enclosing it with quotes, double quotes, and so on... but nothing seems to work.

The "&" is part of a URL address which I'm passing as a value.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance. -Zaid Received on Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:50:39 CST