Re: mysqlsdump to Oracle 8i?

From: <hclarius_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:44:22 -0800

I created a comma-delimited file using double quotes from a mysql table. I then used sqlldr using FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY ' " '. Since I was not acquainted with mysql, the default null values '/N' gave me some pain. If you know mysql set your NULL to something else and or use NULLIF to set your NULL values in the Oracle load. Let me know if you have more specific questions.