Re: How to add toolbar in Oracle Forms Menu Editor? Thx.

From: SKurosky <skurosky_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2000 02:20:06 GMT

>PENG WROTE:

>Hi,all. I have a problem with oracle forms. Using menu editor, I can create
>some menus. But how can I add the default toolbar (like query, execute
>query... buttons)?
>
>Thanks for the great help!
>
>U may reply to me directly to peng_at_cs.ualberta.ca
>
>Hi,

There are a couple ways.
1. You could create your own custom toolbar. 2. Usually the default menu does appear when you create a form. But, if not, In the Form module, menu module property, there should be "DEFAULT&SMARTBAR" in there. That displays the default menu and the default toolbar. Use could use one or both.
Hth Sandy