Forms4.5, access to MAPI from OLE

From: Eddy Crompton <eddy_at_visionit.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:00:04 -0000

I had a working Form which created a MAPI.Session object using

hSession OLE2.OBJ_TYPE;

hSession := OLE2.CREATE_OBJ('MAPI.Session');

I then re-installed Forms4.5 (and all of Developer 2000), and now the line above returns 0, indicating an error.
The corresponding code works within Visual Basic, and I can also create an Outlook object using:

hSession := OLE2.CREATE_OBJ('Outlook.Application');

Is there some problem with the environment - e.g. registry settings. I am using Windows NT (SP5).

Regards,
Eddy Crompton Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 16:00:04 CST