Help: to_char solution is not elegant

From: Grazy <grazy_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:27:13 +0200

Hi,
In an ASP application I am retrieving data from Oracle 8i, using ADO. When I return any columns that are numeric, the values come back as 0, to overcome this I am using to_char in my sql statement to convert the numeric values into something meaningfull. Have tried various solutions on different development machines and even on a different server, and have the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
Graham
EBS - Cape Town, South Africa Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 14:27:13 CST