resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified

From: Maggie <maggiezhou_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:10:14 -0800

I updated table and inserted rows and commit. Then, I would like to truncate the table, but I got:

SQL> TRUNCATE TABLE DR11_ORDERS_TMP;
TRUNCATE TABLE DR11_ORDERS_TMP
               *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified

I wait for a few minutes and even open a new session to try to truncate again but I still got same errors.

How can unlock table ? Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 14:10:14 CST