Getting data from Yardi Property management system

From: Michael Rothwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:05:24 -0800

I will need to get information from a Yardi property management system. The information I will need is customer info (name, address, phone, etc....) and monthly account information. This will generally be a one time conversion to get the data into my Oracle DB.

I've never worked with Yardi, and their software is too expensive for me to purchase to learn what format it is in and how it can export the information I need.

If anyone has Yardi experience, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Michael Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:05:24 CST