Problem with Perl Cartridge on OAS 4.0.8

From: Kyriakos Lambros <kyriakos.lambros_at_lvvwd.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:02:45 GMT

We just recently upgraded to Oracle Application Server 4.0.8. I have a web application that references a Perl script via the Perl Cartridge that does not work any more. It worked fine with version 4.0.7. The error I get is "An unknown application error has occured." when the Perl script tries to pass control back to the browser. I am now referencing the script outside of the Perl cartridge using the latest Perl executeable for Solaris 2.6 (I don't know the exact version number, but we just upgraded to that as well). No code in the script was ever changed, except for the first line where you tell it where to find the Perl executeable. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos Lambros
Programmer
Las Vegas Valley Water District Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 11:02:45 CST