Database move

From: Catherine Sylvester <csylvester_at_bbo.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:26:35 -0500

As per a message above I moved the Oracle database from one server to another. I have been able to get the database running, however it cannot find the data file. I receive the following errors:

01157 cannot identify data file 1 file not found

01110 data file 1 programs:oranw732\database\syslorcl.ora

is there a way to start the database and tell it where to look for the data file. I am assuming that is what it is looking for. The data??

Cathy Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 09:26:35 CST