Re: ODBC with Oracle8

From: Valera <valera_at_innocent.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:36:10 +0300

Hi!
May be this description from help will answer your question: The following functions in the Oracle7 32-bit ODBC driver do not meet the specifications in the Microsoft ODBC SDK Programmer's Reference:

SQLMoreResults - Because Oracle7 does not support multiple result sets, more results are never available. It will always return SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND.