NT Server Crash -> ORA-1034

From: Stephan Kornberger <stephan_at_kornberger.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:11:10 +0100

Hello,

we have a big problem since our PDC crashed. We had to build a complete new server, so we lost all NT users and groups. We had no BDC and there is no way to get them back. We could fix all problems except our SAP system, which is running under oracle 8.1.5. If we want to connect to the database, we get the error ORA-1034 "Oracle not available". What can we do to reanimate our oracle without destroying the SAP system.
Which user do we need?
Which groups do we need?
What parameters and the values?

We got all the information for the SAP but not for oracle. But runnig SAP without a database takes the fun out of it. )-:

Hope that somebody can give us a hint.

Stephan Kornberger

--
www.brainconsulting.de
I just sold my car, it had windows! Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 04:11:10 CST