ORA-12704 Character set mismatch

From: Lynn <lynn_at_witg.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:05:47 +0700

Hi all,

I've problem about native character. I got this error when I tried to update nvarchar2 column, so I used translate('string' using nchar_cs) function to do it. It worked in SQLPlus. But I cannot do this in my VB application. Please help me.

For more information, my Database Server is Oracle8i on NT English Edition. I created database with Thai character set (TH8TISASCII) on it. My Client machine is NT Thai Edition.

Thanks in advance
Lynn Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 03:05:47 CST