oracle 8.0.5: new features and bog fixes?

From: David Spaisman <davedba_at_intercall.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 01:13:31 GMT

Hello:

We are 1) currently running an application on Oracle 8.0.4 and 2) we will be converting a mssql 6.5 application to oracle 8.0.5.

I have looked through the Oracle site but I have been unable to find a document that sets for the new features in Oracle 8.0.5 as well as the bug fixes in the 8.0.5.

Can any one advise me where to look on the Oracle site and find a url pointing to the document for 8.0.5?

Thanks.

David Spaisman Received on Sun Mar 19 2000 - 19:13:31 CST