CGI not timing out with 8.0.3

From: <ntolia_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 05:40:17 GMT

        Am having problems with cgi scripts and Oracle 8.0.3.0.0 (on WinNT). After tried to do a Insert into the tables, randomly the Perl scripts fail to work. We know there isn't a problem with the Connection string as this does work sometime but randomly fails to work. Also the Perl script does not die or throw an error message but just keeps on trying to execute leaving runaway Perl processes on the host machine (Win NT Server).

  Does Aayone has a clue why this could be happening ? If nothing else, where could I set the timeout for Oracle to get the connection to break. Would be thankful for all help that I can get.

Thanks,
Niraj.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 23:40:17 CST