Oracle DBA Certification books ('Exam Cram')

From: SideShow Bob <zaheerm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 18:11:29 GMT

I guess this may be a FAQ so apologies if its been asked many times. I'm aiming to complete at least some of the Oracle 8i cert. exams by end of this year. However I need some good Oracle books to refer to. Are there any books which specifically cover Oracle 8i certified DBA exams?

I have looked at some titles and reader comments on http://www.amazon.co.uk and the official Oracle Press books on DBA certification don't seem to go too well with readers, but the 'Exam Cram ' series (dont remember the Authors names) seems to be popular. I was wondering if anyone knows if theres gonna be any 8i specific 'Exam Cram' books coming out anytime soon?

I would like to buy an 8i exam revision guide pretty soon, so does anyone have any particular recommendations?

Thanks in advance :)

"Do'nuts, is there anything they CAN'T do?" -- Homer J Simpson All emails directed to zaheerm_at_my-deja.com Spam will be ignored. Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 12:11:29 CST