Re: WebDB Cartridge under OAS 4081

From: <wliu2_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:57:18 GMT

I think the document is wrong. The URL should point to the virtual path you set for the WebDB Cartridge, eg.
http://servername:port/wdbctx/admin_/gateway.htm. Otherwise OAS wouldn't know how to handle it.
Hope this helps.
Wei Liu
In article <uWpA4.50010$763.2051968_at_news.chello.at>, "VIA interactive" <info_at_viainfo.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> we have a small problem during installation.
> We added successfully the WebDB Cartridge (WebDB 2.2) to the OAS.
> At the end of the installation process the manual says the following:
>
> Click |<< to reload the server for the new configuration to take
effect.

> the webDB loaded succesfully (green flag)
>
> Type the following URL into your Web browser's location or address
field:

> http:/servername:port/admin_/gateway.htm
>
> when we do this we get the message: ...requested URL does not exist.
> (we assume that the server does not know where this directory is -
from
> where does the server get this information?)
>
> ANY IDEA?
>
> pls help.
>
> gritinx
> xell

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 15:57:18 CST