Re: Oracle and Microsoft access

From: Pierre Pavlenyi <pavlenyi_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:30:54 -0500

Let me rephrase my question:

I want to know if I can update the contents of a table in an Oracle database with the contents of a MS Access database using ODBC. i.e. MSAccess writes to Oracle. The table in Oracle already exists, and I _do not_ want to recreate it. I only want to repopulate it with the data from the MS Access table.