Oracle and Microsoft access

From: Pierre Pavlenyi <pavlenyi_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:20:48 -0500

I am trying to connect a Microsoft Access database to an Oracle database in the following manner:

In Oracle, I want to know if I can create a table/alias (call it MSAccessAlias) that points to a table in the MS Access table. I then want to periodically (say, once a day), copy the contents of MSAccessAlias to an Oracle internal table (call it OracleMSReplica).

Is this possible? If so, how would I go about implementing this solution? Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:20:48 CST