WebDB Cartridge under OAS 4081

From: VIA interactive <info_at_viainfo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:54:50 GMT

Dear all,
we have a small problem during installation. We added successfully the WebDB Cartridge (WebDB 2.2) to the OAS. At the end of the installation process the manual says the following:

Click |<< to reload the server for the new configuration to take effect.

the webDB loaded succesfully (green flag)

Type the following URL into your Web browser's location or address field:

http:/servername:port/admin_/gateway.htm

when we do this we get the message: ...requested URL does not exist. (we assume that the server does not know where this directory is - from where does the server get this information?)

ANY IDEA? pls help.

gritinx
xell Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 06:54:50 CST