Help me someone out there!

From: Börjesson, Lars <labor_at_wmdata.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:17:48 +0100

I have a three layer architecture with Oracle Server - OAS - Webforms. I wonder how it is done to download files from the database to the client via the Webforms server.
A stored procedure in the db creates a file and in webforms, when pressing
a button, I want to download the file and get an option where to store the file on the client. A rather straightforward function but is it possible to achieve.
Has anyone done this before?

Lars Börjesson

WM-data eSolutions	Telefon			0456-47500
Ivögatan 5	Telefon dir	0456-47504
Box 164	Telefax		0456-47582
295 22 Bromölla	Mobil		070-8423253

> www.wmdata.se E-post labor_at_wmdata.com

 <<...OLE_Obj...>> Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 01:17:48 CST