Getting reports parameter forms to work with web enabled forms

From: Mark S. Reichman <mark.reichman_at_rl.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:36:09 GMT

I am not getting reports 3.0 parameter forms to show when calling reports via run_product from web enabled forms. The parameter form does show during design in the report builder when run. Do I have some config file set wrong turning off the parameter forms? This happens in all reports. I do have the parameter form runtime option set in report builder. Any ideas? Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 16:36:09 CST