Re: Connecting to Oracle 8.0.4 w/ Windows 98 client

From: <carlona_at_georgetown.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:41:23 GMT

Does anyone know where to get the latest version of the Windows 98 client? Mine (gotten from the 8.0.4 Windows NT disk) repeatedly crashes as well as not connecting. I have searched their website up and down, and can find nothing.

If anyone has any idea why it might consistantly crash (it returns the message that JAVA caused an invalid page faul in the Kernel), please let me know about that, too. Thanks a lot.

Andrew Carlon

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 12:41:23 CST