Mutating table work-around?

From: Jim <lermontovb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:01:37 -0000

We've got a Trigger on a table which recalculates one field based on a change to another (and then updates the other value in the same row), so we get a :ORA-04091: table WPB.PLAN is mutating, trigger/function may not see it - error (obvious now). We're on Oracle 7.3. Anyone know how to get around this one? I think I saw a solution a few months ago somewhere but our users want the fix to go in this weekend! Thanks
Jim Gillies Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 12:01:37 CST