MTS access Oracle 8

From: Larry Chiu <larry_at_email.tech-trans.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:25:07 -0000

Hi all,

I just got a assignment to write some components to access oracle on MS-MTS. I am using Oracle 8.1.5 for UNIX and the NT side is NT Server 4.0 with service pack 4. What software do I need for the MTS to access Oracle database with transaction control ? Any related reference can guide me to setup the Oracle and MTS ? I got the following error when the component tried to connect the database -- SQLSTATE = 25000 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Failed to enlist on calling object's transaction. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem. And also, which ODBC driver should I use, the Oracle ODBC driver or Microsoft ODBC for Oracle ?. Thanks.

Regards,
Larry Chiu. Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 11:25:07 CST